It works because of our intimate understanding of State government urban development policy, local government planning requirements, and the business drivers of developers, gained from working with developers, Councils and State Government Agencies.
Our skills give us a balanced understanding and diverse experience across local and international contexts. This enables Integran to deliver legislation, policy, and management processes to State and Local Governments and to assist developers to proactively plan and manage their development projects, maximising their return on investment.
Examples of how we have assisted our clients to achieve outstanding development outcomes are displayed on our Recent Projects page. Testimonials from our clients can be viewed at our Client Feedback page.
Integran’s unique Spectrum Mapping™ framework supports our clients to have a complete overview of their project within the spectrum of urban development processes and legislation. Spectrum Mapping™ ensures that the client considers and proactively integrates all infrastructure, planning , engineering, asset management and compliance requirements into their project. This approach ensures a strategic approach to project scheduling, cash flow and financial management, optimising development value and managing risk.
Specialist Services and Capabilities
Our specialist expertise focuses on:
- Business Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Urban Development Consulting
- Town Planning Consulting
Services for Developers
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Strategic Property Project Development
- Site Master Planning and Options Development
- Project Coordination and Consultant Management
- Preparation of development assessment reports for statutory approvals
- Management of project approvals process with Government Agencies
- Project and Construction Management
- Client Representation
- Infrastructure Agreement Facilitation and Negotiation
Services for Local Governments
Statutory Planning Documents
- Planning Scheme preparation;
- Planning Scheme Policies, Codes and guidelines;
- Research, statistical analysis and preparation of supporting reports to the Planning Scheme;
- Infrastructure planning, design and charging policies including IPA compliant Priority Infrastructure Plans.
- Preparation of General Policy and Advice;
- Provision of GIS (Geographic Information System) data and systems to support administrative arrangements;
- Training of officers in infrastructure management techniques and theories;
- Brief preparation and project management of third party consultants;
- Development and Training of integrated business systems into the business units of Council;
- Mentoring and advice to senior managers and CEO’s;
- Audits and Scoping reports for budgeting and services delivery;
- Presentations of reports, projects, new legislation etc to elected representatives;
Services for State Government Agencies
- Keynote reports and advice concerning strategic land use and infrastructure issues
- Research of key matters of infrastructure provision and exemplar policy
- Development of pragmatic policy positions in relation to local government matters;
- Business case modelling and scenario testing of policy positions and directions;
- Advice to senior level officers and political advisors;