We see the future of urban development as being based on a proactive and strategic approach supported by best practice business, engineering and town planning . Where developments and communities are planned and built to achieve long term community needs and where profit, policy and compliance objectives are achieved.
We see the future of urban development as being based on true partnerships between developers, local governments and state government agencies. Where tomorrow’s solutions are created today by building and upholding trust and goodwill as the foundation of long term, mutually successful, business partnerships.
Integran continues to evolve and tailor our services to meet the increasing market demand for long term partnerships in the strategic management of development projects. Integran are known for:
- being at the forefront of considered outcomes through our unique Spectrum Mapping™
- being the leading policy advisor in business processes around urban development
We achieve this by:
- identifying client goals, understanding their values and collectively developing solutions;
- acquiring the depth and breadth of knowledge and application to deliver our clients opportunities at the fore-front of considered outcomes;
- deconstructing problems and maximising opportunities through the synthesis of data – developing tomorrow’s solutions today;
- being committed to values based decision making;
- offering a unique skill set across the whole spectrum of the urban development process;
- providing our people with an environment that encourages them to grow, create opportunities and learn new skills.
Our Vision Statement
- To be leading advisers in business processes around urban development.
Our Mission Statement
- Provide tomorrow’s solutions first
- Build and uphold trust and goodwill as the foundation of building long term, mutually successful, business partnerships